Through the innovative FIRST program, our students build self-confidence, knowledge, and life skills that will help motivate them to pursue opportunities in science, technology, and engineering. They will apply classroom lessons in math, science, and technology and develop teamwork and real-world problem solving skills as they compete with and against teams from around Canada, the United States and the World. Our students learn engineering and design skills, along with developing leadership, business, public speaking, coaching, and communication skills. We look to provide these students the necessary skills to become the next generation of engineers and technologists.
“Niagara Robotics is filling a void that local elementary and high schools have in technical training.”
Promote family and FIRST culture through passion for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) programs.
Use the FIRST Robotics Competition to engage and inspire students’ personal growth through building self-confidence, knowledge and life skills while promoting an understanding of STEM programs, thus motivating students to pursue a career based on their passions
goals and objectives
- Maintain a program that inspires students to understand and pursue STEM Careers
- Create positive, lasting relationships with our mentors, alumni, sponsors and the Niagara Community to drive our sustainability and success
- Foster continued Integrity, Respect and Responsibility through Gracious Professionalism, allowing our Team to achieve Success on the World Stage
- Promote STEM by actively participating in community events: Demos, Parades, Fundraisers, and Workshops
- Mentor FIRST Lego League Teams
- Create team sustainability by attracting new mentors and students